McGraw-Hill’s SAT with CD-ROM, 2013 Edition June 1, 2012Posted by McGraw-Hill Education (Asia) in Highlights, Test Preparation.
Tags: Barron's, college, college admissions, Educational Testing Service, ETS, getting into college, getting into university, graduating high school, high school graduation, how to get 1600, how to get a perfect score, how to get into a university, how to get into college, Kaplan, Princeton, SAT, secondary education, senior year, test prep, university
McGraw-Hill’s SAT with CD-ROM, 2013 Edition
Authors: Christopher Black, Mark Anestis
©2012 | 8th Edition | Softback with CD
Pub Date: JUL-12
Price: US$ 33.00
The new annual edition of McGraw-Hill’s popular guide to America’s leading college entrance exam, taken by 1.6 million students annually. A total multimedia package combining print, CD-ROM, video, and online practice!
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide, revised and improved for the 2013 edition, is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ reasoning skills as the best preparation for the exam. Packed with targeted instruction and hundreds of problem-solving exercises, it also offers full-length practice SATs in print, on CD, and online, with complete explanations for every question.
Prepare for exam day with:
- 4 full-length practice SATs in the book, with fully explained answers
- 4 more practice SATs on CD-ROM with fully explained answers
- 2 complete interactive practice tests online
- 20 free coaching videos online
- Pull-out “Smart Cards” for easy subject review
- 16-page Welcome section
- Detailed 10-week study plan
- Test-taking practice with questions just like those on the real SAT
About the Author
Christopher Black, MA (Greenwich, CT), is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of McGraw-Hill’s SAT .
Mark Anestis, MA (Middletown CT), is co-author of McGraw-Hill’s SAT , and author of 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam.
College Hill Coaching is one of the foremost providers of individualized tutoring services in the United States.
Table of Content
1. Conquer the SAT
2. Diagnostic SAT
3. Building Vocabulary
4. Critical Reading Skills
5. Sentence Completion Skills
6. What SAT Math Really Tests
7. Essential Pre-Algebra Skills
8. Essential Algebra I Skills
9. Special Math Problems
10. Essential Geometry Skills
11. Essential Algebra II Skills
12. Writing a Great Essay
13. Essay Writing Practice
14. SAT Writing Questions
15. Essential Grammar Skills
16. 4 Practice Tests
CD-ROM: 4 Practice Tests
Online: 2 Practice Tests, 20 coaching videos